Saturday, May 25, 2013

FREE Sat & Sun May 25-26

Continue the Hell Yeah! Series with Hell Yeah! Cajun Stlye

Here's just a little tease while I get my coffee:

“Do you remember that innocent kiss from yesterday?” He drove into the parking lot of the inauspicious restaurant and slowed to a stop. Not waiting for an answer, he asked another question. “I didn’t get to keep you in my arms for very long. But the amount of time I had you there was heaven.” Their eyes were locked, she watched him as closely as a frightened deer. He could tell she was listening intently. “Do you remember how it felt to be in my arms a few minutes ago, when you ran to me for protection?” The expression on her face wasn’t hard to read – it was longing – pure and simple. “I do, sugar. And I’ll be honest with you. I’ve never felt this way about a woman before.I want you, Harley Montoya. I want you every way that a man can want a woman.”

FREE - Burning Love Sat 5/25 & Sun 5/26
on Amazon


Hunter, Sable (2012-06-04). Burning Love (Cajun Spice) (Kindle Locations 546-551).  . Kindle Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment